Visits from friends
Family reunion 2005
RIP, Mr. Puce
Buy Astrocade games
The Astrocade Display Kiosk
Welcome to the online Astrocade display kiosk assembly
instructions. What you'll find here is the set of instructions
used to build an Astrocade point-of-purchase display unit. Included
are scanned pictures of the drawings of the Astrocade kiosk in
various stages of assembly.
- It will be easiest to start by assembling the display on its
back. Using 8, 1/4-20x2" black truss head screws, attach
sides (Parts 1 and 2) to TV shelf (Part 3) and bottom box (Part
4). See Figure 1.
- After removing protective paper covering, slide TV shield
(Part 5) into plastic U-channel on inside wall of display. NOTE:
The drilled hole-pattern in the TV shield should be located in
the bottom right-hand side of the TV area
- Using 4 1/4-20x2" black truss-head screws, attach light
box (Part 6) to top of display. See Figure 2.
- Using 8 #6x3/4" pan-head phillips screws, attach back
wall (Part 7) to front of lower wooden cleats.
- Stand display upright.
- Insert 6 plastic shelf supports on inside of display. See
- Install Shelves (Part 14).
- Place wire dividers (Part 9) on shelves. Shelves are pre-drilled
to hold the wire dividers in place.
- Insert short-stops (Part 10) as needed. The short-stops span
two sections and will handle half or a quarter dozen cartridges.
- Hang door (Part 8) on hinge pins on left side of display.
See Figure 4.
- Using 2 #8x3/8 pan-head phillips sheet metal screws, atach
the literature pocket (Part 11) to the control shelf.
- Self-adhesive Cable Clips are provided to keep the light-box
electric cord out of the way. Use the clips to direct the light
cord down through the hole in the right rear corner of the TV
shelf. The power strip has its own off/on switch and the cord
from the strip comes out of the back of the unit to your power
|Click this link to go back to the top
|This page was last updated November 29, 2004.
|This web site was last updated December 19, 2009.